Social Media Specialist
Exinda is an innovative networking company recently recognized as a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for WAN Optimization Controllers. We have over 10,000 appliances installed in more than 3,300 organizations worldwide including some very exciting brands such as Major League Baseball, Precor, and Motorola. We are winning in the market because of our passion for innovation – we’re committed to pushing the boundaries in software development and we’re looking for aspiring social and digital marketing experts to join our team.
The Social Media Specialist role is responsible for the ongoing management and growth of Exinda’s social media presence in alignment with our overall business strategies and direction.
We’re looking for marketers with a passion for social media and digital marketing. Some graphic design or online publishing experience is a definite asset. In the role you’ll be asked to:
- Manage the distribution of search engine optimized content through our website and other controlled sites, social media, direct marketing, relationship marketing, and various paid channel
- Build and grow Exinda’s online community via a variety of social and web channels
- Amplify our campaigns by finding opportunities to partner with influencers and other organizations to cross-promote our content
- Coordinate our weekly and monthly editorial schedules and report weekly on third party referred conversions and target influencer engagement
The ideal candidate has the following skills:
- Minimum of 2 years of multi-channel digital marketing experience with hands on experience in B2B social media marketing
- Demonstrated success in designing and managing social marketing campaigns on Twitter, LinkedIN, YouTube, Google+ and Facebook
- Experience publishing content on the web with WordPress, Joomla or a similar CMS platform
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools, and all major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, public relations, or a related communications field