Perry's Ice Cream Co., Inc. is accepting online applications for Temporary Summer General Operation positions. These positions will help with the production of safe, quality foods. The positions are in the following areas: Production Packaging, Palletizing, Order Selecting/Distribution, and General Labor in a food manufacturing environment.
1. Support the production of safe, high quality products and team member safety.
2. Completed High school diploma or GED required .
3. Must be at least the minimum working age of 18.
4. Must be able to stand and walk for extended amounts of time as well as maintain footing on wet/icy floors.
5. Must be able to push, pull and lift up to 30lbs on a regular basis
6. Must be able to follow verbal and written directions
7. Must be reliable, dependable and be able to work in a team environment
8. Some positions may require working in an extreme environment of -20 degrees.
9. Must know proper lifting and bending techniques.
10. Must possess good basic math skills.
11. Responsible for following all Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP's).
12. Must be willing to be pay-rolled through a staffing service
Work Environment & Culture:
* Value Oriented Culture
* Steel Toed Boots/Shoes required
Perry’s Ice Cream is an EOE, M/F/D and Drug Free facility